Pierre area -
(605) 494-4663 Premier Property helps buyers relocating to the
Pierre area. Pierre,
Relocating? Let me be your guide
When moving to a new city, you may have a lot on your mind: a different job, different schools, a different church, different daily routines, and last but not least, finding a new place for your family to live. At
Premier Property, I understand this, and I am an expert in relocation. I have a long history of finding buyers the right home by going through a very specific checklist to help you efficiently narrow your options.
When relocating, you probably won't have the luxury of looking at every house for sale. Most likely, you'll have the time to be shown a couple dozen, so pare down the list first thing with this advice:
- Arrive into town with two lists: One should be of things you must have. The other should be for optional things you want. When a house doesn't even meet your needs, we can obviously take it out of the list.
- Know your budget. If you are going to get a home loan, have your pre-approved amount beforehand so we can eliminate homes which exceed your budget.
- How long of a commute are you willing to make each day to your job and other activities? Traffic in the Pierre area could be different than what you're currently experiencing, so tell me your limits regarding drive-time, and I'll find homes within that radius.
Before we meet in person, I could send you recommendations for possible homes. Or you may already have some top candidates culled from your own research. While virtual tours and photos are helpful, there's nothing like walking through homes in person. I can schedule any necessary appointments with other Realtors or homeowners and map a route. By planning ahead, we could go to 8 to 10 homes in a single day.
My focus is to make sure that by the end of your trip, you can be rest assured you're on the right track to finding the best home for your family. Call me today at
(605) 494-4663 to launch your home search.